The subjects we teach include:
- Basic Arabic
- Quran reading/recitation and memorization
- Tawheed and Aqeedah
- Essentials and Practices (Fiqh)
- Islamic History
- Islamic Akhlaq
Sunday School Calendar
The Sunday School meets every Sunday from the first Sunday of September to the second Sunday of June.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is $50 per student per month for the first two children in the family.
Reduced tuition is available for families enrolling three or more children.
The discounted rate is $50 for the first child, $40 for the second, $30 for the fourth, $20 for the fifth & the sixth child is free.
Tuition should be paid at the first day of the month.
What Tuition Includes
- Teacher and Optional Teachers Assistant
- Instruction in Quranic Studies, Islamic Studies and Salah.
- Textbooks and Handouts
- Participation in special events such as Eid carnival, Ramadan activities, Hajj Day etc.
What Tuition Does Not Include
- School supplies such as pens, pencils, paper, binders etc.
- Care of children after 1:30 pm or before 10:00 am
It is the intention of the administration and the faculty of the school to make this year the most successful year to date, Insha’Allah.? In this regard, we seek Allah’s help and guidance regarding Islamic education of our children.? Such education is a project where the effort of the teachers must be supported by similar efforts at home.
- School will begin at 10:00 AM SHARP.? Please make sure your child is on time and prepared.
- Classes will end at approximately 1:30 PM when Dhuhr Salah ends.? Parents can pick their children from the prayer area.
- Any child who is late will have to accompanied by his/her parent to the class and will be admitted only with a valid excuse. Any child who is more than 30 minutes late will not be allowed to attend class that day. Same rules apply to the periods after break.
- Absence without prior notice, from school for more than 2 weeks will be followed by a parent-teacher conference before the child can be re-admitted to the class.
- All students are expected to finish and turn in their homework on time
All cell phones must be turned OFF before class. Any cell phones used or visible in class are subject to confiscation.
All student attire should reflect the Islamic dress code.
All students are expected to maintain proper discipline in the school and the center.
This includes proper Islamic dress, avoiding loud or indecent language and aggressive behavior, and adhering to policies described above.
Violation of the above discipline policy will result in the following disciplinary action:
- 1st offense: verbal warning
- 2nd offense: note to parent or guardian
- 3rd offense: parent teacher conference
- 4th offense: suspension from school for 3 days
- 5th offense: possible expulsion from school
Harming of school property or equipment will result in strict disciplinary action and payment of damages